It’s one thing to know someone, it’s another to let yourself be known. As we were boarding the plane, I couldn’t help but think back to my time with Ashley and Daniel a few months prior. They know each other, in the purest sense of the word. They know each other’s mannerisms, emotions, doubts, fears, strengths, weaknesses, and how the other loves with such selflessness. A few hours later, we found ourselves in the lobby being greeted by them as if we were entering their own home. This love and selflessness that’s purified within one another, exudes into every space that they find themselves in. It’s truly beautiful to witness.
Over the course of the next few days, we all saw and learned their friends’ and family’s names, heard countless stories of how they got “here”, and laughed at the memories as if we were a part of them ourselves. And you could tell that all Ashley and Daniel was just that, a place for paths to cross and land at a place where no one was a stranger and that everyone knew they were a part for a deep reason.
A lot went into this wedding. We couldn’t have done it without the countless help from Jessica, the crew at the Royalton, and especially my Sweet Hannah. That, and the love and story that everyone played a part in that led up to this day. So as you look and learn about Ashley and Daniel, it’d be helpful to have a little cheat sheet:
– Daniel’s reaction to Ashley in their first look proves that he finds no match for who she is and how beautiful she was on this day.
– Ashley feels so safe with Daniel and it’s evident, especially when he comes behind her and holds her tight.
– Their friends laugh a lot, and laugh with pure joy that is truly special.
– Uncle Ron is a dancing machine.
– Mariachi bands make everything better.
– Daniel’s suit has no match.
Please, enjoy, and dive into the wonderful world that we found in Cancun this past December. Ashley and Daniel, we love you guys a lot, and can’t wait for brunch.